Ulle Gorri S.L. – NIF: B01556240 Postal address: Apregindana Lekua 2, 01449 Untza-Apregindana Telephone: 34 647712806 E-mail: email@example.com
«On behalf of the company, we treat the information you provide us to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone) and invite you to events organized by the company. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether Ulle Gorri S.L. is treating your personal data so you have the right to access your personal data, rectify the inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected “
What are Cookies and for what are they used for?
A cookie is a small data file that is sent to the client’s computer and kept on its hard disk.
When an account is created on our website, a cookie is created on the client’s computer that will permit automatic authentication whenever the client visits our site.
What types of cookies does our website use?
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
- Cookies that track the Client’s operations that are executed in the database.
- Cookies that store all the actions that the Client performs in the interface.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. The deactivation will not affect the provision of the Service.
- More explanations on the Navigator Firefox:Mozilla Firefox
- More explanations on the Navigator Chrome :Google Chrome
- More explanations on the Navigator Explorer :Internet Explorer
- More explanations on the Navigator Safari:Safari
- More explanations on the Navigator Opera: Opera
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard
If you want further information about the use that Google gives to cookies access to this link.
For any questions or queries about this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.